A downloadable tool for Windows and Linux
midiconn is a virtual hub to connect MIDI hardware through the computer.
- An intuitive, node-based user interface with predictable interactions - one does not have to be a power user or MIDI expert to start using it.
- Detection of device disconnects and reconnects without program restart.
- Channel node to filter and remap MIDI message channels.
- Platform-independent preset files to port the MIDI device setup across various computers.
- Various themes and UI scaling.
- Minimal resource footprint - quick to launch up.
The recommended way of installing midiconn on Linux is via Flatpak.
midiconn is free software, and the source code is freely available on GitLab.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.